The French version is authoritative. This translation is proposed to facilitate the comprehension of the legal mentions as that of the website. The French notices have legal value, French being the language and the law applicable to the notices. The website www.planet-techcare.green purpose is to present the Planet Tech'Care initiative, its partners, its ambassadors and the signatories of the Manifesto, as well as to offer non-exhaustive information and a number of services.
The website www.planet-techcare.green is owned by Numeum, a professional association governed by the French Code du Travail, whose registered office is located at 148 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris - tel: +33 01 44 30 49 70.
The publication director of the website is Godefroy de Bentzmann and Pierre-Marie Lehucher, Presidents of Numeum.
The website www.planet-techcare.green is hosted by Alter Way, a simplified joint stock company whose registered office is located at 1 rue Royale, Bat. D, 227, les Bureaux de la colline, 92210 Saint-Cloud - tel. : +33 1 41 16 34 96
The trademarks and logos of Numeum and its partners, ambassadors and signatories of the Manifesto, present on the site, belong to their exclusive owners. Any use (total or partial reproduction or representation) of the trademarks or logos, made from the elements of the website, without the prior, written and express authorisation of the holder(s) of the rights is prohibited.
Each article or information has been published under the responsibility of its author.
Management of your personal data
Numeum processes personal data in the context of the Planet Tech Care initiative on the website http://www.planet-techcare.green/.
The ambition of Planet Tech'Care is dual: create a network of common interests around the digital and the environment and provide committed actors (companies or training actors) with the means to reduce their digital environmental footprint.
Numeum undertakes to process all personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data are processed by Numeum, a professional association governed by the French Code du travail, whose registered office is located at 148 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, represented by Godefroy de Bentzmann and Pierre-Marie Lehucher, Presidents of Numeum - E-mail : email@example.com.
- Addressee(s): the individual or legal entity, public authority, service or any other body that receives personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
- Personal data :any information relating to a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly (e.g. a name, a photograph, an e-mail address containing a surname or a first name, a business card, etc.). No distinction is made between confidential, public, business or non-business information. Paper records are also covered.
- Permanent(s):refers to the General Delegate, Numeum employees and/or any person hired (directly or indirectly) to carry out an assignment for Numeum, including temporary workers and trainees.
- Processing(s): any operation or set of operations which may or may not be carried out by automated means and which are applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
- Website: refers to the website of the Planet Tech Care initiative: http://www.planet-techcare.green/.
- Subcontractor(s): means any company that may be required to process Personal Data on behalf of Numeum in accordance with the instructions given by the latter.
- Personal data breach: a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Numeum collects personal data relating to your identity and your professional situation.
- Identity: Last name, First name ;
- Contact details: E-mail address, Telephone number;
- Data relating to your professional situation: Profession, Employer.
The compulsory nature of the information that you must provide is indicated at the time of collection of the Personal Data, for example, on the relevant forms by an asterisk. In addition, during these operations, you are informed of the collection and processing of your Personal Data by means of an information notice.
If you do not wish to provide the information requested, you may not be able to sign the Manifesto or become a partner of Planet Tech Care.
FINALITES DES TRAITEMENTS
Personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Numeum ensures that personal data is processed in an adequate, relevant and limited manner in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The personal data collected from you via the Site allows Numeum to:
- Process your request to sign the Manifesto;
- Contact you with information about the Planet Tech Care initiative: newsletters, invitations to workshops, important information, etc;
- Process your request to become a Planet Tech Care partner;
- Answer your questions submitted through the contact form
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The legal grounds for the processing carried out by Numeum are :
The legitimate interests pursued by Numeum, namely :
- Representation and promotion of the professions, particularly in the ecosystem;
- The establishment of an ethic of professional and moral behaviour and the concern for its respect by the members.
- Informing the ecosystem about Numeum's activities.
The legal bases for the processing are detailed by purpose in the table below "Retention periods for personal data".
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of your personal data are the Numeum staff and service providers responsible for processing them.
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION
Numeum's processing does not involve automated decision-making.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
|PURPOSE||LEGAL GROUND||RETENTION PERIOD|
|To process your request to sign the Manifesto||Legitimate interest||maximum two years from receipt of the request|
|To process your application to become a partner|
|Providing you with information||Legitimate interest|
maximum two years from receipt of the request
|Questions||Legitimate interest||maximum two years from receipt of the request|
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of the transfer of your Personal Data to a Recipient located in a non-EU Member State, appropriate safeguards will be put in place, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, and Numeum will inform you by any means.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, you have :
- a right of access to your personal data,
- a right to rectification or deletion,
- the right to limit the processing of your data,
- the right to object to the processing.
These rights may be exercised subject to compliance with certain conditions and in certain cases. You can find out about your rights in detail on the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights are not being respected, you may file a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in charge of the processing carried out by Numeum is the CNIL.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by indicating your contact details (name, first name, e-mail or postal address) via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address Numeum, 148 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris.
A reply will be sent to you within a maximum of one month of receipt of your request.